Eataddict is back by popular demand—well, it's more like 75-100 emails over the past year encouraging me to continue adding my two cents to the blogosphere. The scope will be much broader. Yep, I love hip-hop but turning 30 (and an A.D.D. resurgence) has expanded my topics of interest to anything and everything. With that said, what have I been doing over the past year? Here's a few things:
- Got "Won't Do" tattooed on my shoulder in honor of the late, great J Dilla.
- Moved to the Bay Area from Los Angeles.
- Death-gripped my iPhone 4.
- Realized just how predictable the show House is (it rivals Scooby Doo).
- Joined the team of one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley.
- Didn't write or record a single verse.
- Became addicted to hulu, netflix and ch131.
- Decided that I don't like the Miami Heat.